Apps and Accessories
Personalize your hearing experience.
Taking the kids to school in the morning, meeting friends during your lunch break, watching TV in the evening: Every day is full of different listening situations and conversations. Wouldn’t it be great if you could stream sound right into your ears, discreetly adjust your hearing aids and easily recharge them?
Discover our convenient solutions
The right app can make the functions of your hearing aids more accessible, giving you the confidence that comes with convenient control.Discover our Apps
Your hearing aids help you maneuver through your day, accessories help you do it even more flexibly.Discover all Accessories
Signia hearing aid batteries
Long life and powerful performance make these batteries ideal for every lifestyle.
Tested rigorously – proven reliability: With Signia, you are buying an extremely powerful hearing aid battery. The constant voltage level guarantees optimum performance in every listening situation for every hearing aid.
Suitable for all hearing aids
Signia hearing aid batteries come in all sizes for every hearing aid.
Hearing aids need batteries which are reliable, safe, versatile and extremely powerful!
- Signia hearing aid batteries are high quality with long life, even in powerful instruments.
- Signia batteries provide long running times at a constant voltage level and thus contribute to an optimum hearing aid performance.
- Signia batteries are reliable and safe due to triple sealed high quality material e. g. stainless steel.
- Signia batteries are environmentally friendly as they are 100% mercury free.
Signia battery packaging is easy to handle and keeps the batteries safe.
- Easy removal of cells with the innovative delivery wheel ensures only one battery is delivered at a time.
- Maximum product protection thanks to the security seal.
- Secure closure of the packet with lockable dispensing tab.
- Clear color coding for instant recognition of your battery type.
- Environmentally friendly
Powerful and reliable
Signia hearing aid batteries are only activated when the protective tab is removed. The protective tab should therefore only be removed around 5 minutes before inserting the battery into the hearing aid.
Store the batteries preferably at room temperature (approx. 20°C).
An empty battery should never be left in the hearing aid any longer than necessary. Please ensure environmentally friendly disposal of the batteries.
Never allow batteries to come into contact with metal objects when stored as this will cause it to discharge. Store the batteries in the packaging provided.